Caorle

Caorle

venerdì 24 febbraio 2017

Dear Liviana
I know that you won't be too happy to see me writing an e-mail in English! However, I feel its the best way to articulate my thanks and gratitude to yourself, the service you provide and lastly and most importantly, to Silvia for all of her work.
Silvia's tutelage of myself has been an example of dedicated teaching. I'm under no illusions that I was not an easy student, as I have a natural disposition to learning languages (always have), however Silvia never gave up even when over the course of the month I was very close to, on numerous occasions. It is thanks to her I now have a platform of knowledge to build from.
Silvia's care and attention to my needs as well as tailoring lessons to fit my learning needs and style have left no doubt in my mind, I have had the most brilliant language teacher this side of The Po.
Once more thank you, to your self and Silvia.
Frazer, Inghilterra

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento